You also agree to the following terms:
- You agree to act as an honest partner and as an extension of the GaggleAMP functionality, provide ethical and proper use of the API.
- You agree to maintain all confidential information including consumer keys, user tokens, and any other method of access to the API.
- GaggleAMP Inc. can change the API or this Agreement at any time.
- Using the API does not give you permission to use the GaggleAMP brand, word marks, trademarks or logos unless they are made available to you via the application such as approved badges and icons. Other uses will need explicit written permission from GaggleAMP Inc.
- Re-sale, licensing, disclosure or transfer of the metadata and/or data retrieved from GaggleAMP APIs is not permitted without explicit written permission from GaggleAMP.
- GaggleAMP makes no guarantees as to availability of the API.
- GaggleAMP reserves the right to inspect and audit the use of the API.
- GaggleAMP can suspend or terminate your API Client key at any time without notice for any reason deemed appropriate by GaggleAMP Inc.
GaggleAMP makes every effort to work with and learn from our API partners. Should you have any specific ideas or requests for future supported features, please contact your GaggleAMP representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.